Saturday 17 September 2011

Trying new things

I have more time on my hands than I imagined, now two of the children are at school.  Funny, how precious the times were last year, when the 4 year old was at nursery, for writing.  And now, it's like that all day, every day; I should be able to write at least three times a week, if I can get some discipline!

This week, I've done very little writing on my book, but I did begin an idea for an article. I've never done anything like that before, but have been intrigued by articles in the writing mags about freelancing for magazines. The trickiest part, for me, is finding people who are willing to talk to me about their experiences.  I've put a plea out on a relevant internet forum, with no bites after three days. I wonder if that is typical, or if I worded it badly.  I shall have to see if I can make any progress this week, on the article, or the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment