Friday 20 July 2012

Summer Holidays

The days have been accelerating fast as we've neared the end of the term, but today is the last day. I'm not sure how I feel about the summer - whether being out of routine will allow me time to recharge, and  whether the older children will amuse the three year old to give me more time to myself  - or whether I will be too cluttered up by children to write.

Either way, I will make the most of it. I'm going to have a delicious time enjoying the children, and when we go out, there will be fodder for the imagination all around. So if it turns out to be a fallow period for actual bum-on-seat writing, I'm going to be accepting.

Tomorrow we are off for a day to the seaside - hope  the sun shines, and when I get back, hope to write a story with a beachy setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment