Wednesday 13 February 2013

Scrivener

I am currently on day five of the free Scrivener trial, and I love it! It's great that it's set up exactly for my needs, even to the point that I don't have to make my own front-sheet for each writing project (how lazy must I be that this is a selling point?!) So far I've imported all my character sheets and some of my plottings and plannings into it, which was easy. I've added a few photographs, and am excited about the idea of writing in 'scenes' which can be manoeuvred, so that I don't necessarily have to write in the order I would usually. I don't know yet if that will work well for me in practice, but I love the idea!
So excited. Wasn't sure anything could make me enjoy writing more, but Scrivener might just have done it!

No comments:

Post a Comment